Thursday, November 5, 2009

Faithful I am not

I would like to say that I am faithful all the time;  I continually seek God, and on weekly basis I hear His audible voice.  The truth is that there are many times when I find it hard to trust God, to lean on Him, to ask of Him, to be consumed by Him, and to reflect Him in my life.  I want this, but it is not always the case.  


Although, there is one thing that is consistent in my life, and that is God's faithfulness.  Even when I am not faithful, God is.  


2 Timothy 2:13 "If we are faithless, he will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself." 


Despite my faithlessness, God works.


Last night we saw a whole slew of youth in youth group, and I had nothing to do with it.  I prayed a couple times throughout the week, but I did nothing and God did everything.  I normally am not nervous about Wednesday nights either, but I was for some reason I was last night.  Though once again, despite me God was faithful and many seemed to be moved by the message.  All I can say is "God is good and I love Him for His faithfulness." 

No comments:

Post a Comment